The principal of the college and the admission committee formed by him reserves the total rights for admission. Admission/re-admission/registration, etc. can be cancelled without telling any reasons.
Certified true copy or self attested photocopy of the following must be attached with the application form for admission:
- Marks sheet of High School, Intermediate and other examinations.
- Transfer certificate, which must be attached in original during admission.
- Character certificate, which must be attached in original during admission
- Character certificate from a gazette officer in case of private students
- Character certificate from the principal of the last school attended in case of regular students. .
- Permanent residence certificate from DM, SDM, Tehsildar or any equivalent officer, at the time of admission
- Certified true copy of the certificate in case the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC or is handicapped
- Any other document, if necessary, can be asked for, at any time; so kindly do not attach the original copy of the certificates in any case. Kindly bring the originals at the time of admission.
- Kindly be ready with 10 stamp size same photographs, out of which 7 shall be required after admission. These photographs must not be older than six months.
1. Admission to the college shall be done as per the provisions of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
2. The candidates should submit their completed application forms in the office by the due date. The application forms received after the due date shall be rejected.
3. Admission shall be done on merit basis of the qualifying examination.
4. Prescribed fees must be deposited after the scrutiny of the application forms.
5. Signatures of the candidate and the guardian on the declaration attached to the prospectus shall be done in the presence of admission officer, prior to the deposition of admission fees.
6. No application form shall be entertained, till the required formalities are completed.
7. While preparing the merit list for admission, two marks shall be deducted for every one year educational gap. A maximum of two year gap is permissible for admission.
8. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC shall be done on the basis of government rules for admission to all the courses in the college.
This reservation is as follows:
Scheduled Caste: 21 %
Scheduled Tribe: 02 %
Other Backward Class: 27 %
Physically handicapped: 02 %
Wards of defense personnel/freedom fighters/paramilitary forces (not applicable for the civilians employed in defense organizations): 02 % (which is already included in a, b, and c)
The candidates getting admission through 'd' category must present the certificate from Chief Medical Officer and the others from the district magistrate or the tehsildar.
9. Only 5 % seats on the basis of merit shall be reserved for admission to the candidates from outside the state.
10. In the merit list prepared for admission, additional weight age shall be given for the special qualifications as marked under 'special rules' below.
11. College fees, university examination fees, etc. shall be deposited in a single installment. If the university increases the fees, it shall be taken along with the fees for examination form.
12. Those students, who are eligible for improvement in first and second year examination of graduation, shall be promoted to second and final year respectively, subject to his/her securing of a total of 33 % marks in written examination and he/she fills the requisite declaration form for temporary admission. But this rule is applicable only in case the improvement examination is conducted along with the main examination; otherwise admission is possible after passing of the improvement examination. This arrangement is applicable only to the graduation level courses.
- Minimum of 40 % marks in intermediate are compulsory for admission to all the faculties for three year graduation courses, but mere passing marks make SC/ST candidates for admission.
- Faculty-wise other special rules are:
Arts Faculty BA: Only the candidates who have passed the intermediate examination with literature subjects shall be given admission to the first year graduation course. Minimum eligibility for admission is 40 % marks and only passing for SC/ST candidates.
- Science Faculty B Sc (Mathematics and Biology): Only those candidates shall be given admission to the first year science graduation course, who have passed the intermediate examination with science subjects. Minimum eligibility is 40 % marks in intermediate science group and mere passing for the SC/ST candidates.
Barring of Admissions
1.If any candidate is found guilty of indiscipline in the last session, or found guilty of using unfair means or misconduct during the examination, he/she shall not be given admission.
2.The students caught in the university examination using unfair means, shall not be admitted to the college even after the end of the punishment.
3.The students who have participated in any strike, movement or demonstration, in the knowledge of the principal or the disciplinary committee, shall not be admitted to the college.
4.The student who is a criminal in the police records, or is involved in a criminal case, is not eligible for admission.
5.The student who has completed the attendance in one educational session, and has not taken the examination (he/she has dropped), or has got failed in the examination, shall not be given regular admission to the same class.
6.The candidate, who has already got the PG degree through regular or private course, is not permitted to take admission in any other regular course. 7.Admission shall not be granted to other higher class after a gap of two years. But the candidates of practical subjects using unfair means shall be given the additional time (years) for which they have been barred from the examination.
8.The candidate, who has passed any year of graduation privately, shall not be given admission to the next year of regular course.
Cancellation of Admissions
1.If after admission it is found that the candidate has provided some wrong information, his admission shall be cancelled.
2.At any point of time, if it is found that the candidate is not fit for admission due to misconduct, indiscipline or immoral conduct, his admission can be cancelled any time. No fees shall be refunded in such case.
Rules about attandence
1.No student with attendance less than 75 percent in any subject is eligible to take the university examination.
2.If any student participates in any competition through the university, he/she is permitted to be given attendance by the university.
3.In case of suspension of the student from the class, attendance is not permissible, even if the student is physically present in the college.